What frequencies you pumping atm

I’m finding out about so much great music now -

DJ Fulltono - Swinging Flavors #5 (Beat Machine Records)
Typeface - Default 0009-12 (SM-LL) [all the releases in this series have been great]
Renick Bell - Wary (Halcyon Veil)
uon (OUEST098) (West Mineral Ltd.)
Surgeon - Luminosity Device (Dynamic Tension Records)
Autechre - NTS Sessions (Warp)

And so much more

Getting hyped for the Air Max '97 LP coming June 1st. I like some of his single/EP work and I’m curious to see how well it’ll translate to an LP.

Heard this on a few mixes recently, possibly from one of the Nuxxe gang, but just found the single on its own and have listened to it 10 times in a row.

Thanks for posting these. Some of the best techno I’ve come across recently

Check out everything that Nikita Zabelin is doing…you’ll dig it for sure if these are up your alley. https://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/nikitazabelin

Saw that the new Gabor had its own thread so gotta rate this new Eomac album, Reconnect:

With this album, he joins the company of Beatrice Dillon, Parris, Bruce, and others in creating a piece of music that isn’t reducible to a single existing genre that creates its own musical language. Not an easy listen, but a rewarding one. And that A1 is highly mixable;)

Been revisiting this album from last year a lot since posting the hauntology thread, a very pleasant companion on my country walks.

If this peaks your interest you should definitely check out the other albums on the Patterned Air label, especially this one:

Rave as lost tribal ritual, now ‘unnerving spectres haunting’ the minds of the acolytes who experienced it.

gone in pretty hard a few times on the autechre nts things. still blows my mind!

This is class! Cheers for posting.

I find it pretty hit and miss, but when it is good, it is spectacular. Will be spending much more time with it.

this. it’s not a song, it’s a whole lifestyle.

banging - do you know if you can buy their tunes anywhere - might just be thick but I can’t find it online… cheers for the share

as far as I know it’s vinyl only and at this point all four releases are sold out. you can try the sharks over at discogs, but those prices are cray.

Don’t feed the sharks

found the renick bell to be completely unlistenable

Cannot wait for this record.

Yep. Drives my wife up the wall as welll.

Loving DJing with some of the tracks. They weirdly act as a ‘get out of jail free’ card.