What frequencies you pumping atm

I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of listening to this genius.

500hz sometimes I let loose and listen to 60hz

This new tune has dropped today and it caught my attention from the first few seconds. I’ve really been digging Wen’s music lately.

this is wonderful

fuck yes. drummer Willie Hall is his dad.

Me neither.

And that photo is from the first concert I organised at the Bimhuis in November 2006. It sounded like that photo looks ike.

His third performance there was in 2012, and here’s the recording of that one:

Ah, nice! Thanks for posting this. I saw him in Oslo on the same tour. One of the best live performances I’ve ever heard.

I completely missed the philip d kick stuff the first time around. Just catching up now!!

Vlad Delay is one of the few I would reserve the term genius for. Totally in another league.

The DJ Lilocox release on Principé, which is good, but the last track especially since it’s so smoooth

Get To Heaven is an incredibly important album to me. Every track is gold IMO and the Deluxe Edition just adds even more great tunes. Still one of the most relevant albums I’ve heard even though its 3 years old (already). Distant Past isn’t the best track, but damn if it isn’t immediately accessible and catchy as hell.
EDIT: fixed that youtube link. i guess the forum software doesnt parse youtu.be links properly?

local slapperr not a lot like it

That Pre-Kardashian Kanye…

really nice atmosphere

Been calming myself through this Ethereal track

Never meet your heroes.

Ivan Erofeev - Abdumanob
&
Ivan Erofeev - Resin

Russians man…they make some great techno.

absolutely love both of these. peverelist is an all time fave, i did a mix almost entirely pev & pangaea.