What frequencies you pumping atm

I think there’s a whole thread on this album. Forgot about it though so thanks for posting.

not surprised! been studying it pretty closely. really really well done record. no skips for me!

enjoying some cheesy indulgent luke vibert stuff

Embracing the Dystopia

def one of my classics of the past 5 years, one i always return to and have found to be super versatile in when and where i can play it out!

She’s incredible - breaks and sultry sounds into the watery psychedelic deep end with fairy trance sprinkles all throughout

Devo was right. We’re devolving. Perfect music for the election cycle. Into the darkness we drop…

booji boy 4 president

eclectic sunday afternoon house cleaning type shit

Blown away by this new Sophie Loizou album https://sophialoizou.bandcamp.com/album/untold

this is some of the best eletroacustic work ive heard in a while

seriously chill vibes. a mixture of dreamy downtempo house, hip-hop, (plus a jungle track!) all filtered through a low-end undercurrent of dubstep / UK 'nuum sounds.

Nothing new, but I keep getting back to SHXC… whatever their name is. They have some gems I keep enjoying over and over, like this one.

Took a bath and fell into a half sleep half trance waking hallucination and this came on, enjoying it

Happy Lunar Eclipse

Guys got some nice mixes it’s a shame because I want to change my name now

Nostalgia, anyone?

Meant to post this last year? Somehow didn’t post… anyways, Oklou - Galore was my fav long-form project of 2020.

Craziest track and EP i’ve heard this year

Wow, makes me itchy. Good stuff, reminiscent of Tipper.