Train
Thunderstorms / Rain / Birds
Night Insects
Night Coyotes / Voices

W/P by Justin Francazio

Original audio (alternate version): 2012-2013
New arrangement, mixing, and mastering: April 2021
Accreted (Reprocess): April 2021

Momentum was originally released in 2014 as an experimental long-form digital album.

1:28:08

audio.submersion.info
submersion.info/store
soundcloud.com/submersion

Atmospheric breakbeats to study and fap to:

The Family Dildo (06:25)
DumBass (6:46)
Bible Audition (05:49)
Cosmic Sensation (05:40)

benefit release to aid MAP. all proceeds go to Medical Aid For Palestinians providing immediate medical assistance

we’ve currently raised a donation total of $200

new project

Hey everyone, we are a label based out of Oklahoma City and NYC. I found the forum through a reddit post, and this looks like a nice place! Just thought I’d post our new release that is coming out officially this Friday. :slight_smile:

https://eamonharkin.bandcamp.com/album/people-are-all-that-we-have

Latest split release with Disheveled on Thac0 Records in Pittsburgh. 4 tracks each of dark atmospherics, asynchronous clocking, mangled electronics, etc

1st track of mine, got a lot more ideas and concepts I want to finish in the next few months

mixing modern DnB with that old school jungle sound

SYNERGIZE

Hi here is Harmony // Stigma, my latest EP on Parmenides Records. Strongly influenced by Eeprom, Amon Tobin and Lorn. I hope you’ll like it!

new album of textural, nature-formed music from myself and ambi-jazz trio Geomag ~ cassette & digi

Yoo, I found this insane album on Boomkat the other day. Anyone else into this? It’s next level.
https://primordialvoid.bandcamp.com/album/spiritual-malware

Jesse Briata’s latest album is a sprawling 22-track epic that stands as the multidisciplinary artist’s most fully realized work to date. Recorded over the course of several years, Spiritual Malware contains a number of tracks composed with the E-mu Modular System at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, where Briata studied art and technology.

In comparison to the club-ready heaters of 2019’s Neo Druid, Spiritual Malware’s pieces are more experimental and structurally complex, such as the mesmerizing IDM jams “Purify” and “Juice Spiral.” Across its 78-minute runtime, the album seamlessly blends an array of electronic styles, including ambient, techno, and breakcore. The entire thing is an ambitious, schizophrenic, boundary-pushing masterwork that could only have been made by Briata, who is easily one of the most innovative underground producers in recent memory.
credits

A breakbeat/hardcore edit of a sunrise piano house classic.

Free download available for now!

007-EP-cover-Baalti-01-01

New Lo-fi house track by Baalti

https://baalti.bandcamp.com/track/kolkata-78

YouTube

Spotify

lofi-ish house 90% made outta Nintendo 64 and Weather Channel smooth jazz samples

egress-cover

CD/DL | September 2021

01 Discipline
02 Cyclicality
03 Infrareal
04 Sound Surface
05 Infraconscious
06 Circadian

W/P by Justin Francazio (June - August 2021)
Block print and design by Submersion
Photography by Submersion and N.F.
Mastering by Pheek

Synth/Effects
Sound Collages (10)
Storms/Rain/Wind
Waves
AM/FM/SW/MW Radio Noise
Campfires
Surface Noise
Insects

59:06