Production & Promo

ha, so christmas is coming and why not share the old tune wth @dinosaurcamera and all the 555-5555-members.
i found out that my old reason doesn’t open properly so i just adjusted some leveling of the old mp3. hopefully there is more bass now.

@Medulasa this is rad. love Redman… :slight_smile:

+1 appreciate you posting this!

Great Ambient project, for fans of Steve Roach, William Basinski, Sylvian!

You should consider to support it directly on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/musicforsleep
(for just 1$ (0,88€) for month you’ll get some great stuff like this)

hi everyone :slight_smile: long time reader first time poster.

just wanted to share my record “dysplazia” that came out a few years ago on Type

x

tysm ytem, i’ve been searching for this!

plz listen if u like laptop pop :sparkles:

Heres my 1st EP
2nd posted a bit above
happy for any feedback :raised_hands:

This seems to be the opinion of about 1/3 of people who hear this track, the other 2/3 think it’s pretty neat. I think I agree with you tho.

This whole forum is dope. Just spend a bit more time than I should have listening and reading. So many posts where I’m thinking, “where the hell has THIS been hiding??”

Anyway. Curious what you all think about the music I make.

here’s one instrumental:

and one with a vocal:

dude you gots to include this one

Thanks! I didn’t want to over post. Maybe this is why I’m not so great at promoting my music…

we are the music makers… (sensitive artists)

Hello,

I recently made an ebm/techno edit from the original Escape From The Glass Tower.
It is available as a free download through here:

and

I hope that you like it,
peace

‘‘A quiet early morning in the heart of the modern world. I am looking through the cold glass over the horizon and sensing the tension that the day will bring. A tension generated from cruel attitudes and material values. This is an edit to the original Escape From The Glass Tower, a revisit to the pursuit of happiness found in contemporary mausoleums. Press play to start.’’

DMS_escape_tel-01

A/V - 555-5555 YT videos
Who wants to have promo-files and/or trading physical releases?

Had a track come out on a Comp yesterday with some other cool dudes if anyone wants to peep some heavy breaks and spacey acid sounds.

Agreed, definitely all about this one!

following parisian screening of my second film, here is a new cut

Uninstable Defragmentage

enjoy