Production & Promo

Filter Dread’s Ambient Spirals is out now. 12" & Digital. Limited to 250 copies, cheers to those that have checked out the release so far. CD

@CORRUPT_DATA Quality stuff! Definitely going to grab a copy of the 12.

Dans%20Mon%20Salon%20-%20Escape%20From%20The%20Glass%20Tower_AMPLD011

Hi guys, i m new here so I hope that i am on the right path.
Here is the last EP that I dropped on Amplify records along with Normal:

soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/amplify/sets/dans-mon-salon-escape-from-the
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_CWhNAb_mGJY35LTwmzqNv0Xn4UfDLF

Some words:
The first track from the eponymous EP release opens with an emergency alarm sample that leads to a dubstep crackly transmission. An industrialized junglist vocal takes us to a synchopated dubstep roll that is enriched by dystopian synth lines. Epic pads dissolve into the skyline and dilute in emotions of nostalgia. Then silence, preparing us for a scorching rattle of an epic soundtrack. The glass tower is hard to escape from, but not impossible.
Cannon is a dub mover that gradually evolves into a psychedelic giant organism. A looped motif is developed through a plenitude of textures, surrounded by a storm of sonic entities. The meditative earthly synth line spreads all it’s layers and manifests into an electrical current where darkness and light colide. It’s the dawn of a new day, a taste of reality.
Escapist remix by Normal Stage brings together a functional club banger. Pad stabs build an atmosphere full of profound swinging vibes. The track turns into a pulsating cloud of blended textures. The open hats are jamming along with the rough stab - chords, wrapping up an uncompromising techno outburst.

“Schorre” was recorded in 2015 in order of self-meditation, and then released on ROHS! RECORDS in 2017.
In 2018 this track has been sonically manipulated and reprocessed on tape in order to become a pure longform background soundtrack.

Thanks for listening.

Hey all!

I put out a new record a couple of weeks ago and would love some feedback/thoughts - and of course if you like it feel free to give it a share or a download!

Think glassy, bassy, soundscapey techno with big ambient influences.

Cheers!

An atmosphere that, by its dramaturgy, the repetition of loops, their variations,
can remind William Basinski’s Disintegration Loops

really nice EP! … love ‘‘What Frankie Said’’ :-0

i did some mental breakdown music. Digital & 7":

File under Experimental / Lo-Fi / House / Beats / Ambient / Noise / Synthesizer or find a category for yourself. :wink:

i think this is super dope, big ups for this

Thanks! But I wonder … what about the zootube-Link in your profile … it’s somewhat bizarre tbh … some spam-shit?

sounds really really nice!! thank you also for explaining some of the “background” :slight_smile:

I just wanted to share with you two Tracks I made from two videos I recorded on a train in Spain time ago,

I think the sounds match perfect the recorded videos :relaxed: I hope you enjoy them too

Hello
we are anywave and this is an extract from the studio recording session of our last ep.

Your feedback are welcome!

yo!

New track out. Sounds like Valee mixed with Throbbing Gristle.

(Loess + Lanark Artefax + Holly Herndon) / 3 in 6/4.

Just released my first EP

its some dead zoophile site (i think its dead) so yes just being wasteful

Sorry Records presents…
╭━━━┳━━┳━━━━┳╮╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┣┫┣┫╭╮╭╮┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┃╱╰╯┃┃╰╯┃┃╰┻╮╰╯╭╯
┃┃╱╭╮┃┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╰╮╭╯
┃╰━╯┣┫┣╮╱┃┃╱╱╱┃┃
╰━━━┻━━╯╱╰╯╱╱╱╰╯
╭━━━┳╮╱╱╭━━┳━━━┳╮╭━┳━━━┳━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃┃╱╱╰┫┣┫╭━╮┃┃┃╭┫╭━━┫╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┫┃╱╱╱┃┃┃┃╱╰┫╰╯╯┃╰━━┫╰━╯┃