Production & Promo

New cassette / digital full length out on & Options

A Complete Guide To ROHS! RECORDS

New (half-experimental) synthpop electronics single from Brigida HB. Released July 13th 2018.

Single of only one track:

1. Brexistentialism (which is a pun on ā€œBrexitā€ and ā€œexistentialismā€)

Brexistentialism-cover

For fans of Muslim Gauze, Square Pusher, Susumu Yokota, alva noto, Aphex Twin, AFX, Color Theory, Venetian Snares, Mouse on Mars, Ryoji Ikedaā€¦

On Spotify:

On Deezer:

On Qobuz:

On beatport:

On other platforms: come on, do your research.

My computer bit the dust recently so Iā€™m trying to salvage what I can from the external hard drive I have. Found a Wu tang clan meets Electro thing that I may have made off my head.

Have some copies of an ambient album I did recently in stock if anyone is interested (cassette and download) https://snmtmns.bandcamp.com/album/convolved-spaces (Iā€™m throwing in free unreleased tracks with all orders).

hello,

here i paste my second album, which i was working on for over a year.

listen, if you want to chill or you are interested in weird songwriting and subtle, but very complex music production. its very aestheticly detailed.

merchlinks.com/andtheweathersobreez

Yooooo, I just put out my first EP under the Medulasa name, I used to previously produce as Partisan (but got hit with a cease & desistā€¦). The release was languishing on the desk of Perth Records for over a year before I decided to just self-release for my own sanityā€¦

The EP is called ā€œMeat Songsā€ and itā€™s kinda the beginning of this project moving away from basic industrial grime/hardcore stuff into something more living, breathing, and occasionally grotesque. Iā€™d appreciate feedback etc, and if you want a free download, just email me at medulasa.organa@gmail.com

Listen on your preferred platform here OR iā€™m embedding soundcloud below
hyperurl.co/3x6gjw

just listening to the first two tracks -> this is exactly my cup of tea :yum:

awesome work with this release. Iā€™ve heard it via soundcloud and some friends. it seems people are also excited about it

Thank you! Yeah, considering I just decided last Tuesday to put it out on the coming Friday, itā€™s been surprisingly well-received. I totally didnā€™t expect to get such positive feedback on it, so itā€™s been really nice!

paraffin
Out on wax then next week on digi via Backwoodz Studioz:

cassette out next week too via PTP

For the NYC/tristate heads thereā€™s a album release/fundraiser for immigrant rights show on Tuesday, August 28 with Armand Hammer and many others:

for those fans of Nostrum Grocers, AH is ELUCID and billy woods

Does anyone here make lo-fi-ish dub-techno? Iā€™m starting the first ever cassette-only dub-techno label. Will be covering all the manufacturing costs myself so send me your stuff.

My latest remix submission of Golden Ohmā€™s, Outlaw - A 70s feel Downtempo chilled, trip hop journey through the West in competition on Metapop. It has a vibe of Eastern long haul airport opening with a grooveOutlaw - Golden Ohm (DDS Remix) inspired by French Band, Air.

New Filter Dread forthcoming Corrupt Data Sept 14th. 12" + Digital

hello 5ā€™s
upped some EPs recently thought iā€™d share here, for machine funk techno gunk hyphy electronix heads i guess

https://magnetizer.bandcamp.com/album/superstructure-a-b-c
https://magnetizer.bandcamp.com/album/arc-of-time

chat soon

Track I did while getting to know my gear a bit better https://soundcloud.com/dprct/flounder

Self-titled LP on Thac0 Records is available today. 7 track 12" of distorted ambient/idm/noise with a digital bonus track.

A bit over a year ago I quit my job to travel to my home country for 6 months. While the travel and time off aspect was great it also gave me an opportunity to visit old music friends and places and also kick-off a long time music project which Iā€™d never really had a name for til then. I managed to pump out 6 tunes under the PIHMS moniker and have had some spins from Emily Dust, Marcus Nasty and a couple others. Influenced mainly by UK Funky, Garage, 2 Step, Jungle, the 'nuum etc lol

Please feel free to DM for promo links.