What frequencies you pumping atm

Currently zoning out to Ben UFO’s warm-up from a couple of weeks ago at XOYO:

Proper way to start a night imo!

Yo r we gonna have a grindcore/pv/hardcore thread :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

yooo ben vince’s stuff is sick thx for pointing him out

that joy o hessle release a bit of a snooze considering tho

Hmm to each his own I guess, I like it a lot. But yeah it’s quite minimalistic and drum-focussed, less experimental (whatever that means) than his solo work.

might be a good idea wouldn’t it

Pat the bunny, not even in a depressed mood in particular but cant stop listening to one of his saddest/best songs ever: https://youtu.be/Vr7gRZ5A1NE

I have really been listening a lot to this record lately!!!

i discovered OVAL last winter and love it since, it sounds to me a bit of a precursor to lorenzo senni in the pointillistic nature of the sound. Great potential for producing inspiration and sampling too, i really want to do a cover on Nicosia from the ringtones EP when i have bit more time.

been obsessed with all things Organ Tapes since Words Fall To The Ground came out, loving this one he produced for Yayoyanoh. Bala Club <3

Crazy good! Binkbeats

Rediscovered this gem from jazz musician Tony Scott, from the 1965 album Music for Zen Meditation and Other Joys. Dissolves time and space every time.

s/o maurice fulton

I loooooove this record

would appreciate recommendations (dm) like this :slight_smile:

Currently helping me get through a hungover Friday at work

Martyn back to classic styles. “Great Lengths” was a big influence on me so this new single plus the other (much better) track off of the upcoming LP have me excited.

The Bug?

Great tune! I saw some folk saying his collab with Burial was super boring. I kind of get that but to be honest I think it’s great! Couldn’t find YouTube versions, but the trailer gives a good idea.