What frequencies you pumping atm

+1 on the love for Oli XL and W-I, this one is sublime and a real highlight for me from this compilation on Posh Isolation for me!

@pmodel that track is really excellent. Love Posh Isolation.

@rodina

Yass! This is a bit of a banger isn’t it.

There are a few good remixes of this, fond of the Nunu remix as well

Reminds me of Forest Swords. Is there any connection?

lot of remixes, have you heard the one by Julien, quite illlll

Really digging this Euphoria album by a duo called Insides who were on 4AD in the '90s.

FFO Cocteau Twins, Galaxie 500, Young Marble Giants, post rock

Yes Vrije Geluiden! Reinbert de Leeuw playing Satie this past Sunday was smth else

@rodina Yeah the Julien mix bangs hard, I still dunno where I’m at with newer artists doing Gabber/Hardstyle (i.e. Gabber Eleganza) not sure it always works for me, but I know I’d probably lose it if I heard that mix in a club

PS yeah my partner is a big fan of that Insides album, listened to it a few times with him and its lovely stuff :slight_smile: ^

yes I feel the same way, sometimes its hit or miss, but I really love what Casual Gabberz and Total Trax are doing

jon hopkin’s new album is a bit blander than his previous but the title track fuckin slaps

This live set by kenton slash demon :)))

that’s really cool !

I heard this tonight on a brand new pair of headphones and it was like a religious experience

Ha yeah, was gonna post this in response last night - https://soundcloud.com/betapackjp/blastto-mentasm-madness, so aye into it!

I like what they’re doing too more often than not tbh, I do find it all a little hard to keep track of it all though.

I have that Casual Gabberz Inutile de Fuir comp and don’t think I’ve listened to all 51 tracks yet, should probably get on that!

Still got this Ursula K. Le Guin & Todd Barton reissue on rotation. An album of music and poetry made to accompany Le Guin’s novel Always Coming Home, it explores the musical traditions of the imagined Kesh people who live in the future, in the area now known as California. Synths (Barton works mostly with Buchla modulars now but I’m not sure what they used for this), voices, percussion and homemade instruments that the Kesh might use.

just finished writing a piece about grindcore bands (will post when uploaded)

Lo-fi but in that “this sounds like a great forgotten shooter soundtrack for the Playstation circa 1998” kinda way.