What frequencies you pumping atm

listened to DJ Koze Knock Knock like 50 times today. jesus.

loving the lead-off track on this EP. rest of the record not as great but this is a dope groove so had to post it

new Shed. fxckin epic.

kinda ignored this album when it came out but this song is amazing. perfect mix of their dark new wave roots and luxurious techno precision.

this track fucking bangs

Can’t stop listening to this Shed track at the moment. Does anyone know if he sampled something here? I swear I’ve heard a very similar track with vocals in it.

Digging this new Panda Bear LP, great vid too

Also how bout that new Lee Gamble EP, seriously loving it on first geez. Got the Nkisi and Black Merlin LPs bought but not yet taken the time with them, should be a good few days on the train.

crikey

Really really loving Buoys. Like album of the year already loving it. It’s the album I’ve been waiting for him to make, sparse and minimal yet still psychedelic and full. Beautiful music.

Also as someone that has had family and friends lose their fucking minds and been there to integrate em back to reality this video made my soul smile. Noah knew that the best thing he could do for Dean was take him out and do something normal and somewhat distracting from his probably heavy with emotion and confusion normal life as a touring or recording musician that just lost their mind. What better a place then the fair? And seeing him navigate the hall of mirrors…he’s sort of aloof yet sincere, dunno what happened specifically but Dean’s got good people by his side.

loved seeing a uniform track appear in twin peaks season 3

lovely little electro tune from the Trackermatte dude

the breakdown at 2:55 :heart_eyes:

listened to that modeselektor album yesterday, it sucks

thought i’d share this super hot mix Helix put together for our radio show last week <3

hope y’all enjoy as much as i did

ha, yeah, mostly it does, sadly…

Rediscovering the Millie & Andrea Stuff (Miles Whittaker and Andy Stott). Forgot how good the album, not to mention the bonus disc with collected EPs.