Rain
Thunderstorms
Cicadas
Traffic

1:09:20

W/P by Justin Francazio
August - September 2020
Mastered by A.P at GS Mastering & Post

Man this is really cool. I love the mix between ambient and the buried beat. Also the textures on Immerge. The one thing I felt that pushed me back a bit was that the 3 Inwards seem very similar in construction and esthetic, but that’s intentional I suppose. Need to have more time to listen to the whole thing.

I released my second EP in August. It’s dark, a bit experimental and with my first try at ambient on the last track.

Qazar - Silver Age

01 Apex
02 Silver Age
03 The Boy Said He Was From Hell
04 Nyx

Mastered by Steve at Black Monolith Studios.

Feedback welcome

hi all!

LOVERDIAMOND is out - it’s a breakbeat pop album with some art pop influences. everything here is self-produced, made in early 2019. hope yall enjoy!!

bandcamp
streaming

awesome work on these
i really wish track 3 was twice as long lol

Thanks ! Yeah they’re a bit short apart from the last one, I tend to get bored of my ideas quickly… glad you liked it :slight_smile:

My new album out soon. Video for first track here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgVuBtdhpYs

Style is breaks, electronic, IDM, experimental, ambient, industrial depending on the track

Sami El-Enany & Dampé — I’m Eating

Youtube: https://youtu.be/iEBh2WabN6U
Digital Services: https://smarturl.it/fai024S1

Faith & Industry present you with the debut single from Sami El-Enany & Dampé — I’m Eating
From the forthcoming LP, Opix (4th Dec 2020).
A beautifully composed and masterfully produced album spanning deep alternative electronica,
modern classical and concrète ambiance. An essential debut release from the collaborative duo
featuring contemporary instrumentation and a guest vocal performance from Orlando Weeks.
Packaged in unique artwork by Diana Gradinaru.

Sami El-Enany is a British Egyptian composer and producer whose work negotiates
the fringes of modern classical, electronica and field recording.
Dampé is a studio project from South East London. Intimately involved in its club culture
from running warehouse spaces and booking venues to hosting a monthly show on Rinse FM.

New release including a collection of functional tools and melodies aimed mainly for djs. Volume 2 to follow next month, exclusively on Bandcamp.
Enjoy!

Here’s a new track from me, in a future garage style using the modular synth, let me know what you think!

BFF :kissing_heart:
:champagne:

73  12  2  131 	AYEYAYA 1_2.3	 	17	        1    2  0      0 

my Soundcloud been active lately, lots of beats coming forward after work n eager to share, what eva

out to da promo people yeah?!?!?!

wondering what yer gear could give me in a bassline on this future garage tip

sounding very warm otherwise

Can anyone give me some tips on making this sexy lead with DUNE2

https://youtu.be/Q1_yzIvRaxA?t=48

hey all, i’ve been back at it, making some new stuff:

New remix record from my label Sorry Records

ACID TONY 2: TONY’S REVENGE
featuring…

• DJ Girl (Eat Dis, Vanity Press)
  • Max Watts (BANK, Haus of Altr, Limited Network)
  • Escaflowne (Sorry Records, Haus of Altr)
  • WTCHCRFT (recently on this wild Nightwave comp)
  • Drummy (Sorry Records, Kindergarten)
  • Cranklin & Friends (Sorry Records)
  • Figur (fka Stick Figure) (Sorry Records)
  • DULLAFTRUSE (Sorry Records, YUNG DUMB)

damn these are awesome

Act of Resistance, new EP by Sons of Achab.

One year after after releasing “Fake Land Memories”, Sons of Achab is back with a new opus.
While the first one invited the auditory to a far away trip through science fiction worlds,
this new chapter proposes to draw up an inventory of the contemporary world, with all its darkness and anxiety combined in these 6 tracks oscillating between Indus, Techno and Breaks.
More brutal and urgent, these new pieces are an opportunity for Sons of Achab to focus on the vital function of art as Act of Resistance.

I hope you’ll like it, and feel free to share!