90's House & Techno - Youtube/Discogs links

the mention of beltran made me think of derrick may

Mark Archer on Ideal Trax in 1996:

check the rest of the EP too if you’re unfamiliar: https://www.discogs.com/Trackman-Dont-Stop/release/25950

Walt J / Dow Records / 1997

BIG BIG TIP
this one is underplayed for sure!

Hard to choose one track from this amazing ep
Radical stuff from half of Daft Punk

Together - Together was my favourite Bangalter outing on Roule. Tune is still hawwwwwwwwwwwt

Bit of a curveball. Someone told me to get a copy of this. I did. It’s twisted good

This is still so good. Spine tingling moments in house. I was 14 years old when this came out. I wasn’t clubbing at that age. God knows how I layed ears on it.

Dancin, and prancin <3

Serious question, how much do you want this thread spamming?

Chicago classic with the legendary Owens on vocal. Damn this is fine

Not quite 90s, although I’m certain early copies started landing in 99. Picked up a copy of this recently specifically for this remix which I always loved. Only had an ancient mp3 of it that I must have downloaded off napster. Pure ibiza vibes. Mad how the house developed from the previous track to this one.

Early banger from x-press 2

Take your pick with Dim’s remixes. I love this on particularly though.

God I love this tune.

I was always more of a house head. But some techno trancends boundaries. This is a beast

the man Spencer Kincy AKA Gemini deserves his own thread but anyway, his work throughout the 90’s was just mindblowing, still is, will probably always be…

@n3ptun3 yes yes yes :open_mouth:
have been meaning to dig more into the djax back catalogue, this is great

@irritatingsteppa tenaglia on the remix, always interesting. loved some of his mix cd’s years ago, especially the GU Athens mix. more hidden tenaglia gems please:]