Woods Music (nature tunes)

Post music that connects you to nature. Please.

Personally, things that have dense harmony or messy scrambled high frequencies tune me into nature the most. Some by appropriate association with nature docs and others for an unknown reason.

(this makes me think of nature I’ve never experienced… The closest would be the French Alps but it feels like it is farther from bureaucracy than that)

Sections of this is like scrambling the through overgrown wilderness, on an epic journey, escaping from an asylum. Really feel nature in this.

This was weird cause it was like a nostalgia for a sentimental feeling about a simulated experience of nature in an unnatural setting

these and their album remind me of the rain-soaked Scottish high-ways, beaches and forests that i saw in the movie Under the Skin.

Rural 80s womb

This

reminds me of a cattle market. Industrial rural

Moor sky

Green | KAINA

this post stuck with me for a few weeks. it took me a long time to think about it. i don’t really connect with nature over music directly. mostly, i find nature as a place of healing, and something to be protected, understood, etc. so musically, what connects me with nature, is what feels like healing, protection, understanding, etc.

something like that

on another note, when you want to talk about the origins of music for our species, many historians theorize that it came from sounds found in nature. the sway and creek of trees in the wind, the chime of wind against various hollow surfaces, the sound of the brush and your own steps, the beat of your own heart. it’s kinda cool to think about