Spotify Playlists

To get it out of the way, Spotify is bad and is likely killing the music industry.

Nevertheless I am on it all day long and would love to follow some of your playlists. Particularly those of the DJ Crate and shuffle jukebox variety.

Here are a couple of my active playlists -

Best DJ Music -

Spring Shuffle Jukebox: Printemporary -

Good to have this thread! I just started one a few days ago. It’s small now but at the rate I listen will grow pretty fast.

Damn I totally missed this Playlist. Do you maintain it? Sick selection!

Here’s a playlist I’ve been updating for the past few weeks. Every friday, I’m adding 10 new tracks to keep things fresh !!

I have a few playlists spanning several genres that I update about every week or so

These are two that I think would go over well in this forum

I am actually interested to know if anyone has made a 555-5555 playlist for all music made by us members? If not, I would be happy to set one up! I am on spotify 24/7, just lmk

Reviving this dead thread with two regularly updated playlists I run that might interest some folks on here ~

I rotate in and out the last eighty new tracks I dig on this playlist. Update it pretty much daily - all genres but mainly dance/club stuff.

Playlist for pre-2000 dance singles I come across on Spotify etc.

A playlist recommendation not from me – Dublab does a really good job at consistently updating this playlist with big and small artists alike.

wish this thread was more active

Some recent Playlists -

Weekly New Dance Music Releases (Plus 70 archived editions on my profile)

Mine are almost entirely genre specific, chronological, and a cd length or 2 approach. I’m sure you’ll find some to enjoy.

a dreamy r&b song for yall…

https://open.spotify.com/track/01OmIuD5Fr6NffXmZvU6HE?si=31b76e6871b5419c