I Love Grimes (not Grime...well actually I also love Grime but this post isn’t about that)

I really like the music of a certain 5 foot something rainbow pixie ninja with a voice of a fairy samurai. If you happen to also like her music and have remixes to share, I would much appreciate it.

I guess its just me and the algo…:.(

I hadn’t heard this remix in years thank you for posting ahahahaha, God I miss the old Grimes :disappointed_relieved:

me too, this is :fire: tho

i can just picture her and Elon with Blade Runner Blues warbling from a hi fi, headphones around her pregnant belly, neon lights of Silicon Valley through the blinds on her face, gazing wistfully into the ether thinking of the Cruel Coronavirus World out there…

Verrrrry that,
Very Grimes holding her stomach through a Saint Laurent gold, spider silk dressing gown walking 17 flights of winding stairs up to the Musk Cave to check in on how the ANTi-Corona AI submarines are coming along and whether or not they’ll need to resort to accusations of pedophilia on Twitter again if the world turns their eyes blind to greatest human mind of our generation.

I hope she samples the child’s screams and makes a post partum return to form. But not holding my virus incubating breath…