Fuck Buttons appreciation thread

Fuck me, these guys are good. I just read they’re about to release a new album - can’t bloody wait.

My favorite album by them:

Just pretty, somewhat noisy, kraut-like electronic vibes for the win. Yes! Get in.

Anyone else looking forward to a new release? :slight_smile:

Flippin’ love Fuck Buttons, somehow missed that there’s a new one on the way! Much as I enjoy Blanck Mass, there’s just more magic with the both of them.

Blanck Mass is different, an other approach. Maybe no need to compare, but yes a new FB is exiting, although Slow Focus kind of bored me, maybe I didn’t get it.

Idk, first Blanck Mass record was pretty different, but I think the FB maximalist approach is present in spades on the subsequent albums. Comparison may not be necessary, but it’s not irrelevant!

I’m definitely a fan of individual pieces from Slow Focus, but I don’t often listen to the whole thing in one go.

yea, by the way I discovered only a few month ago they were featured on a olympic games opening ceremony, isn’t it?

I saw them live, dig the records etc. but didn’t knew about it.

Completely forgot about these guys.
I remember Tarot Sport being all the rage with the cool kids: excellent record. I’m gonna check out Slow Focus now.

Tarot Sport is for ever.

I never really gelled with Slow Focus like I did with Tarot Sport, but it’s a solid record. Tarot Sport is right up there as one of the very best records I’ve ever heard though, so quite hard to compete. There’s just this tense prettiness all the way through it, fucking vibrant beauty!

lets not forget about their first record Street Horrrsing. ill always have a soft spot for sweet love for planet earth. simpler times.