What frequencies you pumping atm

ah yeah ive almost cried tears to it, the only house song thats had that affect on me

My lullaby the past couple if weeks:

Got a bit sentimental after that dub thread, so I’m bumping Basic Channel for the rest of the day.

so goddamn groovy I can barely stand it

Murlo / Sharda’s mix surprisingly sending me down a jungle evening https://crackmagazine.net/article/mixprofile/sharda/

You might like this.

Yes! Remember it thru Catch A Fire

wow, just dig it and the Barrio Sur like associated acts! Best discovery on this forum rn! THANKS

new Brassfoot sounding great

Listening to bladee never sounded so better now that I’m more mentally healthier. I found out about this track a couple of days ago.

these two doing great things lately. also loving the new phillip d kick stuff of om’s

I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of listening to this genius.

500hz sometimes I let loose and listen to 60hz

This new tune has dropped today and it caught my attention from the first few seconds. I’ve really been digging Wen’s music lately.

this is wonderful

fuck yes. drummer Willie Hall is his dad.

Me neither.

And that photo is from the first concert I organised at the Bimhuis in November 2006. It sounded like that photo looks ike.

His third performance there was in 2012, and here’s the recording of that one:

Ah, nice! Thanks for posting this. I saw him in Oslo on the same tour. One of the best live performances I’ve ever heard.

I completely missed the philip d kick stuff the first time around. Just catching up now!!