VA // Patina Echoes (Timedance)

Absolutely love what Batu has been doing recently and haven’t been looking forward to a comp this much since the much loved PAN ‘Mono’ comp. Only a few tracks in but this is shaping up to be a beast. Can’t wait to hear the Bruce track.

Favourites anybody?

https://timedance.bandcamp.com/album/patina-echoes

Yuh super hyped for this, skipped the sampler 12" (don’t wanna spoil anything), but Timedance is a great label and the theme (only younger producers) for this is intriguing.

I’ve been on a bit of a beatless tip recently so might be a little biased - but even though there’s a wealth of new talent on here… Ploy & Bruce are still the standouts :ghost:

Bruce <3

Like above, Bruce, Ploy and also the Cleyra track are really nice

This is sounding great man!

this is fucking ace… big up timedance! monster of a compilation

Love Timedance - can’t wait to check this out tonight.

This stuff is great. Thanks for sharing. Batu is ace. :slight_smile:

Great to see this getting some big love! :star_struck:

I’m in awe by this discovery, giving it a second listen in a row and going to search more stuff on this label. F**k, working so much is driving me away from such releases but this forum is helping a lot.

Not a bad track in this one :ok_hand:

This stuff made me discover Overmono through Spotify “similar” artists to Ploy - :raised_hands: That Ploy stuff is excellent!
Jesus eff!

Thanks for opening this door, @casper_rawshark finally some interesting new electronic shit. :smiley:

Giving that Overmono on XL a second listen this morning. So good!

So while we’re on the topic of Timedance and XL. Bath dropped a track on the label called Flash React it is siickkkk.

such a great comp! all interesting tracks and well put together. the label is on a constant rise along with its main man Batu!

The comp flows really nicely despite not being a mix. The Ploy track is probably my favourite, what a beautiful way to close out the release. Nico- Soft Opening was also really good. I love the Timedance sound but so much of it is about atmosphere for me that the singles sometimes leave me cold, even if the tracks are good. This comp is long enough to soak up the atmospheric elements without getting stale or boring. I can see myself playing this a lot.