Tracks that includes changes in bpm?

Hey fellas, I’m looking for tracks that includes changes in bpm. I know there are some tools for djs but maybe anyone can recommend stuff like this where the change of speed actually makes sense for the track or song?

Please post your ideas! I do it too when I remember some tools. Thanks!

This tune still has one of the most impressive BPM changes I’ve ever heard, honestly
https://youtu.be/5MwRqFM6FH8

edit; why is it refusing to embed

whoa! this is fxxng mental…2:30 to 3:05 wow

This exactly the kind of tracks I’m looking for, thank you so much! Amazing tune!

Embedding: Just copy the long YT-Link, not the short one. Then it should work.
I really miss the possibility to edit html here …

weirdly I DID use the long link first and it still didn’t embed. this forum software is a bit screwy sometimes it seems

I think the link has to be surrounded by space in order to embed…

e.g…

space
link
space

This song goes from 114 to 142

I think this is correct. space above and below the copied youtube url seems to work!

Starts off slowly, slows down even further at the end.

this one too!

I forget if this song speeds up or just doesn’t keep a steady tempo but either way, it’s a slippery motherfucker to mix with:

Edit: Yeah, it speeds up very slyly and fucks up the tempo…which makes it a much more interesting song than it should be!

i’m sure it was a colloquialism and you might not have intended to be gender-specific but there aren’t just ‘fellas’ on this forum ya know :smirk_cat:

uh, of course not, you’re absolutely right! sorry!

thank you all for your recommendations!
still haven’t found time to listen to it all but i will change this.

all good :smile:

idk if this counts but changing a record from 33 to 45 mid way through (or the other way round) is a great way to jump tempo but obvs only works for vinyl.

@bigspoon this track is so fucking BAD ASS. Mosca is a master.