Skee Mask // Compro (Ilian Tape)

http://iliantape.de/itlp04-skee-mask-compro/

it’s a great album, skee mask kills it and from the interview i saw of him, he knows whats going on too.

nice review posted on pfork today. last album was ace so looking forward to this release quite a bit.

unbelieveable stuff, i think this is even better than is debut.

wicked wicked wicked record, so much time for Skee Mask and the whole Ilian Tape camp

It’s so good! Been on heavy rotation for the last couple of days. Ilian Tape can do no wrong.

damn that’s incredible, even better than all his previous releases

Snippets sounded interesting but it’s not on Apple Music yet

it’s all on bandcamp too, full length

dial 274 is like the hardest song ever

insanely good. I don’t particularly listen to a lot of full-on techno, but the album was going around a lot through socials. Of course, the album has a lot of great breakbeat / jungle / ambient-y stuff. I basically found out about the album through word of mouth.

Copped the vinyl yesterday as I was panicking to find one cause it all sold it almost everywhere. Already one of the albums of the year for me.

After the first listen, favorite is Rev8617

anywhere this isn’t sold out? need2cop

Bought this on release day. New it was a must buy, now I just can’t wait to get it in the mail. Everyone is raving about it! Routine was such a sick track. I cannot wait!

The drums really bounce on this record, beautiful atmospherics too

Went back and had another listen to Routine, yeah it’s incredible. Maybe his best track

Such incredible atmosphere.

One of the best electronic albums I’ve heard in a while. Complete journey start to finish is excellent.

it is now. Listening to it myself.

atmosphere master! my faves are Soundboy Ext., Muk FM, and Kozmic Flush…