Production: Favorite / most used VST's

I’m getting back into production again after some years of, and will be setting up a new studio shortly. I have always updated my Native Instruments Komplete pack, but this year I haven’t as I think they rarely offer something really great anymore. They have some absolute killers in their arsenal, but so have others at the moment and I want to hear what you use and love!

A lot of my friends still use Omnisphere and Nexus all the time, and having played with them in the past I really do like them, although they feel quite old and a lot of the sounds have been used to death. Still I will look for used licences as they seem to be immortal workhorses.

First on my list is getting a Valhalla reverb, I just haven’t decided which one will be the first. I’ll eventually get more of them, but in time… I just got the Greg Wells MixCentric plugin, as I wanted to pick up some earlier productions and give them a new shine and even though it’s been a bit of an hit and miss so far, it really sparks on some songs.

NI Monarch is a great synth they I use quite a bit, and u-he Diva is great as well although I don’t own it myself, but that’s another one on the list.

Melda Production’s MPOWERSYNTH is one of my favorites, the UI can be a little confusing at first just as with most Melda VST’s tho, because their base UI design is little strange.

Not really a VST (You can use it as one tho), but shoutouts to VST Rack, a really good Eurorack " Digital Emulator". Really good and cheap way to get into modular synths, since most of the modules are availble for free (VST Rack by itself is free), and the free modules list is huge.
https://vcvrack.com/