Kode9 & Burial // FABRICLIVE 100 (Fabric)

Final Fabriclive mix. Out Sept 28th.

Teaser clip on the Fabric Twitter

I hope it features Lechuga Zafiro & RP Boo at least.

They probably didnā€™t announce tracklist on the hope that Burial fanboys will preorder even though thereā€™s no Burial tracks on it.

I dunno how this could ever live up to my expectations. Will be an interesting listen regardless though.

I heard Kode 9 is Burial.

itā€™s gonna be outerplanetary

I heard Burial is an angel who puts his arm on your shoulder at 5am when youā€™re all by yourself waiting for the bus and reassures you everything will be okay.

Burial is whatever you need him to be.

didnā€™t realise this is going to be the final in the fabriclive series

yeah they said when sashaā€™s fabric 99 came out that fabric 100 and fabriclive 100 will be the last in the series ā€œin their current formsā€ or smth. iā€™m guessing its gonna be like berghain / panbar now where it will be digital only but longer length. kinda sad that the mix cd is very slowly dying out, and iā€™m even one who grew up within the early days of soundcloud :frowning:

Iā€™m afraid this might not be worth the hypeā€¦ smh

how so? you got a leak?

Nope. Just based on all the failed hype on Burialā€™s 2017 releasesā€¦

na iā€™m very hopeful - kode9 still probs my fave DJ for ā€˜WHAT IS THATā€™ moments

That release made it sound like itā€™s just the Fabric getting canned. With fabric live continuing. Hopefully

kode 9 / burial radio mix for bbc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/m0000db1

fuck a new release can we please just have a new Burial interview. The oneā€™s heā€™s given are legend

If you predicted back in August that this mix would be 1/3 trance tunesā€¦ well done you

With no dubstep!

Itā€™s a quality mix mind. I really enjoyed it anyway.

This this this.

You know I donā€™t actually mind the longer mixes, although thereā€™s something sweet about the condensed cd form. What really grinds my gears is single files. I hate them. Iā€™m not a big fan of streaming mixes either. I want the files, I want them split. want want want, third world problems. I realise that!