Giegling/Giegling-adjacent thread

House for sad people. Post your favorites from the Giegling crew and offshoots (All Possible Worlds, Prime Minister of Doom, etc). Or tell us why you dislike this crew. Anything!

I really liked the drone-y tribal numbers from Mudshadow Propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKbcNg24Y40 (locked groove as vinyl, fun tool)

this will forever remind me of laying on a wooden floor in an apartment in berlin, having just fallen in love with someone who had another lover, preparing for my flight the next morning.

this will forever remind me of laying on a wooden floor in an apartment in berlin, having just fallen in love with someone who had another lover, preparing for my flight the next morning.

fuck

This one forever and always.

Speaking of memories, i listened to this one for the first time in an airport leaving NYC, for first visiting NYC as an adult, first time to a real club, first time hearing techno on a huge system, first time chatting shit with club people, first time seeing the sunrise, just having my face melted completely off. I was doing a pretty good job of ignoring the fact that my life i was returning to was boring as shit, but at about 7 minutes when the pads wash out the percussion, i was just completely overwhelmed and had serious thoughts of just not getting on the plane.

man, thanks for reminding me of these releases, really love this artist’s (if its the same person) tracks

yeah that mix has gotten me through a breakup, across entire states on road trips, and is my go to afterhours / beginning of a long flight mix. id rate it as my favorite mix of all time, as of today.

good piece on how geigling began, i think its important to note that it began with a space which held a very special vibe for the artists and that feeling was what they sought to capture and explore in subsequent releases.

Very nice read never knew any of that before.

Always thought there was a feeling and emotion behind this music. Just the one you can’t describe, the one that feels just right.