Bandcamp recommendations

Let’s help each other out. Best release you have bought on Bandcamp? Please reply with a link to Bandcamp.

JStar - Dub To Order (the original Stand to Order is pretty tasty too). I’ve loved jstar ever since hearing his mashups, but this is serious high quality bassbin bothering dub.

I also have just about the entire back catalogue of Off Me Nut Records. Best to avoid though if you don’t fancy bassline with scally MCs and happy hardcore. I just love how unpretentious and fun all their music is. And I don’t care how many disapproving looks I get when it’s blurting out my car speakers.

probably buz ludzha

or space afrika

Interesting synthy excursions inspired by BBC nature documentaries, apparently

Jogging House is killing it on Bandcamp. So many excellent releases.

Ollie Bown and Tom Arthurs killed it in this little duet with Trompet and machine listening:

Antinote is a great label

Can someone please explain how to embed Bandcamp players here, ‘cause I just can’t get the flippin’ things to work?

Just paste the URL onto a new line of its own et voila

Well now, don’t I feel silly?

No worries mate, I also only found out after reading the forum guidelines :grin:

Dub Affairs SAGA! The third volumes includes a track by the voice of BASIC CHANNEL (R&S),
the leggendary Paul St. Hilaire Aka Tikiman!

pretty sure this isn’t news to anyone, but this is quite a amazing release

Best release I’ve ever bought on Bandcamp? How to choose!

I’ll throw this in for now

In other news I have a weekly mailing list that shares music I find on Bandcamp or SoundCloud. Generally features ambient (both blissful and dank) and stuff across the house/techno sphere. So a bit of everything. I try to avoid stuff you’ll find on FACT or RA, for example, not out of any snootery but because they’re already writing about it so I like to share something else.

TL;DR - weekly mailing list signup here http://bit.ly/bandcloud

new Prefuse 73 out today https://prefuse73.bandcamp.com/

Almost forgot this. Better than paying £50 for a CD in discogs! Still my favourite Caretaker release. There’s magic in this that really grounds me. I listened to it a lot when I was suffering depression and it was a form of meditation for me.

Almost forgot this. Better than paying £50 for a CD in discogs! Still my favourite Caretaker release. There’s magic in this that really grounds me. I listened to it a lot when I was suffering depression and it was a form of meditation for me.

Great! Thanks for the discovery :slight_smile: remind in some ways Basinski, but have its own world.

I like the stuff coming out of “Genome 6.66Mbp” and their compilations are pretty solid

Music For Sleep