How do you organize your online finds?

I’m a compulsive playlister on Spotify, and I just throw random internet finds in a bookmark folder.

I stumbled across this “Record Bin” Chrome plugin lately. Haven’t truly tested it out yet though. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/record-bin/epmfcbngjhcniippplhikdcgfkkimbgl

Boomkat 2019 brap brap

If the mind don’t care, it was never there

As they (don’t) say

Nice thing for me and a few friends who use it is telegram messenger channels, it’s a nice way to drop links to anything and share between some people you invite, has some embedded player support etc.

Same! I came across this on twitter and briefly played with it. I noticed that it offers a “Add to Record Bin” button on youtube and bandcamp pages.

Does anybody find this extension helpful?

Stuff I buy/download I sort by the week and afterwards by genre. Spotify immediately by genre

I used to use Spotify back in late 2013 to mid 2015 after my cousin showed it to me. It was fun finding out about new artists I have only heard mentioned, and on one occasion I re-found a producer’s (Submerse) works which was one of the biggest things Spotify’s ever done for me. I quit using Spotify around 2015 simply because I thought Soundcloud was just cooler.

Nowadays, I consolidate a lot of music through Youtube likes (I don’t have a single playlist), soundcloud likes, loose files downloaded from the internet, a history of purchases from Bleep, Boomkat, Bandcamp, and direct from labels, and a big collection of vinyl from various sources. All of these are still growing.

To consolidate and save apple music, I use a DRmare Audio Converter Downloader to get the files downloads. Then I upload them to my devices and have an offline playback. The quality is of lossless quality.

wow, thats a hack that makes me think seriously about jumping ship from spotify to apple music…