Production & Promo

Hi Peeps,

I have been experimenting with 6/4 time signature recently and also trying to find a fine melting point between Techno, IDM, Braindance, Breakcore, Ambient and Electronica.I’m pretty convinced today that I have finally found / done it. Here is the result to share. If you like it, please share / spread the word! Any feedback(s) are more than welcome. :slight_smile: Cheers.

Hey everyone! I just put out this unofficial remix of Jamie XX - Sleep Sound

Let me know what you think! The original is probably one of my favorite songs of all time tbh

‘I Could Go Lucid’ is about an instant of awareness in which I realise I could have the chance to create an astonishing reality, if only I could keep consciousness while dreaming, for more than an ephemeral moment. Lucid dreams mean to me a chance to create perfection as I feel they release the power of imagination in its whole potential. Imagination becomes matter to interact with. It’s the brain’ s virtual reality, the off limits oneiric one. As well as in dreams, also in the in musical creative process I perceive a certain amount of surreal content, and it too links with imagination and with the act of materialising ideas. For this reason I am currently experimenting through improvisation, in a journey between surrealism, expressionism and situationist drift. I try to let ideas flow, so my will subordinates to accidents and emotions. I become an explorer or a traveller with an uncertain destination. This atmosphere has resulted in a creation of six pieces in which the priority is simply to keep the integrity of the original idea itself. Nothing has been planned nor post-produced.

some good, interesting work here.
all the best for the relaease.

I made the absolute dumbest music you’ll probably all ever hear on this board. Heavy, heavy beats, Coolio, Slipknot, and Limp Bizkit samples. I’m ABSURDLY proud of it

original not so original jungle dnb video game nostalgia music for your ears

Bits by Dinosaur Camera

PS do you think i can post this to Video Game Soundtracks

listening right now … i don’t know the original soundtracks. guess you added the beats or so? whatever, i like the idea! i did a monkey island remix many years ago but it’s not online. :slight_smile:

Nice work! Left a comment and chucked a follow :slight_smile:

You’re very confused and may need help

thanks for checking it out, check out the OST i sent your way, i want to hear that monkey island remix

ha, so christmas is coming and why not share the old tune wth @dinosaurcamera and all the 555-5555-members.
i found out that my old reason doesn’t open properly so i just adjusted some leveling of the old mp3. hopefully there is more bass now.

@Medulasa this is rad. love Redman… :slight_smile:

+1 appreciate you posting this!

Great Ambient project, for fans of Steve Roach, William Basinski, Sylvian!

You should consider to support it directly on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/musicforsleep
(for just 1$ (0,88€) for month you’ll get some great stuff like this)

hi everyone :slight_smile: long time reader first time poster.

just wanted to share my record “dysplazia” that came out a few years ago on Type

x

tysm ytem, i’ve been searching for this!

plz listen if u like laptop pop :sparkles:

Heres my 1st EP
2nd posted a bit above
happy for any feedback :raised_hands:

This seems to be the opinion of about 1/3 of people who hear this track, the other 2/3 think it’s pretty neat. I think I agree with you tho.